Web based applications have evolved significantly over recent years and with improvements in security and technology there are plenty of scenarios where traditional software based applications and systems could be improved by migrating them to a web based application.
Most web based applications are far more compatible across platforms than traditional installed software. Typically the minimum requirement would be a web bdivser of which there are many. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape to name but a few). These web bdivsers are available for a multitude of operating systems and so whether you use Windows, Linux or Mac OS you can still run the web application.
Web based systems need only be installed on the server placing minimal requirements on the end user workstation. This makes maintaining and updating the system much simpler as usually it can all be done on the server. Any client updates can be deployed via the web server with relative ease.
Due to the manageability and cross platform support deploying web applications to the end user is far easier. They are also ideal where bandwidth is limited and the system and data is remote to the user. At their most deployable you simply need to send the user a website address to log in to and provide them with internet access. This has huge implications allowing you to widen access to your systems, streamline processes and improve relationships by providing more of your customers, suppliers and third parties with access to your systems.
Typically in larger more complex systems data is stored and moved around separate systems and data sources. In web based systems these systems and processes can often be consolidated reducing the need to move data around. Web based applications also provide an added layer of security by removing the need for the user to have access to the data and back end servers.
Web based applications can dramatically lower costs due to reduced support and maintenance, lower requirements on the end user system and simplified architecture. By further streamlining your business operations as a result of your web based application additional savings can often be found.
- Our wide range of design solutions take your business to the next level
- Good website design demonstrates credibility and expertise
- Key calls-to-action and "stickiness factors" keep your site 's visitors coming back
Responsive Design prepares websites for the future of modern website design by making them beautiful across multiple devices.
- Our team plans, designs, and develops stunning responsive websites that will increase conversion rates and overall traffic.
- We make sure that our responsive websites are beautiful across all devices
- Our responsive web design makes sure that your business is prepared for the future mobile web.
- Higher page rank and better search engine positioning.
- There are well over 250 million websites on the web.
Your website or blog will be recognized by the major search engines faster, keeping you away from automatically being placed at bottom of the pile.
It can be pretty hard to make a name for yourself with that many out there. Especially if your product or service is highly competitive. Using SEO will make your brand stand out from the rest and can easily be the boost that you need to see your sales go through the roof.
3Links IT Solution was founded in the year 2010 with the idea of catering effective, reliable and affordable wide range of IT Support and Services to the small and medium enterprises with their growing IT requirements.
Our teams of IT experts are ready to assist you with our effective, reliable and affordable IT solutions to fulfill your IT requirements and to reach your business to its highest goals.Services we provide
- Website and web based application development
- IT Support Services
- Graphic Designing
- CCTV security camera, burglar alarm system installation and maintenances
- Training and awareness programs for office staffs
- Creating and Designing of Exhibition stalls.